Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Getaway

 
 
Its fall break for my children this week, and I'm so disappointed that I didn't plan anything this year.  It just seems that the days, weeks and months fly by so quickly! 
 
I have decided that I will plan a surprise trip for Christmas this year.  I want to go somewhere wintery and new...not the typical tropical getaway that we normally pick. 
 
I love this photo above...I can imagine wandering the streets of Lucerne, Switzerland with coffee in hand, so romantic!  Those swans are truly magical!
 
 
Hope your day is beautiful!
 
xo,
 
kristi

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, picturesque place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lucerne does look magical, and with a sprinkling of snow and a warming drink, who could ask for more. I hope you manage to get a Christmas break to somewhere magical, with love, Linda x

    ReplyDelete