Thursday, October 6, 2011

Introducing.....








(images courtesy of Miller McCall)

Well as if I wasn't busy enough...I have been collaborating on a special little project.... 

Miller McCall has the most amazing vintage inspired religious style necklaces, earrings and bracelets.  I worked with them to design the jewelry here, and I'm so proud to finally show it to you...Please, please tell me what you think!

Also, please go to ETSY, check out the shop and see the entire line...you won't be sorry!

live well...

3 comments:

  1. Stunning pieces. I love them. I will visit the Etsy shop.

    You are a very accomplished designer.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these have to be some of the most STUNNING pieces i've ever seen! truly.....i just adore them! well done! I'm off to see the ESTY listings now! sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pieces Kristi in fact I’ve been looking for a rosary of some kind for a piece of statuary in my studio and you have it! I’m on my way over to your etsy shop! Congratulations you did a wonderful job of designing.

    ReplyDelete