Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Color Inspiration....Orange














(images via pinterest)



Each and every summer as the heat of August is upon me, I can't help but look forward to my favorite time of the year....Autumn. I am fortunate to live in a place where we have four distinct seasons, each with their own charms.




But Autumn is my all time favorite....I love the crispness of the mornings, the clear, bright blue sky with no humidity and the last, vibrant colors the leaves change before falling to the ground for winter.




Have a lovely day...




Enjoy, and live well!




1 comment:

  1. A lovely post, Kristi...great dress!
    Autumn is my favourite too...just love walking the dogs through a mountain of leaves...simple pleasures :)
    http://www.catherinerobinsoncashmere.com/

    ReplyDelete